Sheriff's Office Staff
Our medical services are provided by Southern Health Partners, Chattanooga, TN. Southern Health Partners provides our facility with 24 hour a day, 7 days a week nursing staff, a physician once a week and Dental every 4 to 6 weeks.
- Intake History, Oral Screening within 14 days of incarceration
- Inmates are offered a physical examination by a licensed physical within 14 days of incarceration
- Medical staff conducts daily sick calls; the physician visits each week
- Medications are set up per the physician’s order to be passed by the nurse
- Written Policy and Procedures for inmate healthcare per NCCHC standard are provided
- Inmate’s medical records are maintained in compliance with HIPPA regulations
- Coordination of off-site services to include emergency, dental and hospital visits
- On-site x-ray and laboratory services and mental health visits
- Provides mental health suicide prevention training for staff
- Maintains the medical unit to include the ordering of supplies, documentation of Sharps count
- Medical staff takes the temperature of each inmate at morning and evening medication pass
Programs, Services, & Resources
Our Office Hours
1905 Indianapolis Ave
Lebanon, IN 46052
Looking for Someone?
Visit our staff directory for additional contact information.
Meetings & Events
Visit our calendar and read previous
Boone County Sheriff's Office. All Rights Reserved.