SAVIN Offender Look-up
What is the Indiana SAVIN program?
Indiana SAVIN stands for Statewide Automated Victim Information & Notification. The Indiana SAVIN program is a free automated hotline that provides crime victims with vital information and notification 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This service will allow you to obtain offender information and to register for notification of a change in offender status, such as offender release.
- All telephone and email registrations through Indiana Savin are kept completely confidential.
- If you are not home, the service will leave a message on an answering machine. If there is no answer, the service will keep calling back until you enter your PIN code or until 48 hours have passed
- Please leave a direct number where you can easily be reached. Do not leave a phone number with SAVIN that rings to a switchboard.
- Do not depend only on this service or any other single program for your protection. Make this service part of your safety plan.
- You can leave more than one phone number with this service.
- If you want to change your phone number, PIN, or email address, you MUST update your Indiana SAVIN registration by calling 1-866-959-8463. If you are updating your email address, press zero to speak with an operator.
- You can also register for notification by going to www.vinelink.com
What do I need to do?
- Call 1-866-959-8463 from a touch-tone phone and follow directions.
- If the offender is in custody, you can leave your phone number to be called when they are released. Enter the phone number where you want to be reached, including are code, followed by the pound (#) key.
- When the service asks, make up and enter a four-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN code) that will be easy for you to remember. Write it down and place it in a safe place. The service will ask for the PIN code when it calls you.
- When the service calls, listen to the message. When asked, enter our PIN code, followed by the pound (#) key. Entering the PIN lets the services know that you got the call, and will stop the service from calling you again.
All registrations through Indiana SAVIN are kept completely confidential.
Programs, Services, & Resources
Our Office Hours
1905 Indianapolis Ave
Lebanon, IN 46052
Looking for Someone?
Visit our staff directory for additional contact information.
Meetings & Events
Visit our calendar and read previous
Boone County Government. All Rights Reserved.